KPMG in India brings to you a seventy-hour workshop on Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) to provide insights on the various accounting standards.
This course seeks to give participants:
- A detailed understanding of the roadmap and Ind AS, with practical case studies and implementation challenges
- Specific coverage of complex topics, such as financial instruments, business combinations, leases, revenue recognition and share based payment to name a few
- Sector-specific practical insights including global practices and industry nuances
- The differences, impacts and implications of the Ind AS/IFRS
- An understanding of the potential impact on key ratios and key performance indicators, which need to be communicated to investors/stakeholders.
- Experienced faculty
- Dedicated learning team
- Trained more than 10000 participants, across many corporates
- Coverage of ‘Ind AS implementation issues’
- Conducted more than 150 workshops with 10000 participants as part of the Ind AS/IFRS series.
Topics to be Covered
Who should attend?
- CFOs, finance directors, finance managers, academicians, and researchers in Ind AS/IFRS
- Finance controllers
- Finance professionals of medium to large sized companies.
Programme details: Pedagogy
- Interactive sessions with a thrust on practical examples and scenarios
- Experienced professionals as instructors
- Complimentary access to KPMG in India’s Learning Management System and relevant material for a period of 6 months.
Registration, fee and certificate
INR30,000 plus tax
All participants will be awarded a personalised certificate of participation from KPMG in India.
Evening weekday batch commencing 12 October 2022
To know more & receive brochure get in touch with the following
|Online Virtual Batch
|Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Mangaluru, Chandigarh
|Cochin, Trivandrum, Madurai, Mysore, Coimbatore, Vishakhapatnam; Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Jaipur, International Queries, Rest of India
Customised corporate workshop
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshop for your organisation, if you have adequate number of participants.
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to: