Upcoming batch start date
The 6-month transformative programme aims to help participants raise their operating level and realise their true leadership potential.
It has been jointly designed by KPMG in India and Harvard Business Publishing, two organisations that are among the leaders in their industries.
As a participant, you get the best of both worlds - world-class thought leadership from Harvard Business Review and outcome-oriented learning experiences and practical insights from the industry.
- 40 hours of live online sessions
- Masterclasses by Harvard Business School faculty, KPMG in India Partners & Directors and accomplished industry leaders
- 6-month access to select ‘Harvard Business Review’ content
- 6 hours of one-on-one coaching with experienced executive coaches
- Experiential learning through case study discussions, simulations, and assignments
- Access to research-backed learning assets from Harvard Business Publishing
- In-person networking event with industry leaders
Who is this programme for?
If you are a manager or a leader with 7-15 years of experience and are at the cusp of getting into bigger leadership roles, then this programme is for you. Some examples of people who would greatly benefit from this programme are:
- Leaders tasked with leading their functions or teams in times of great change or growth
- Individual Contributors, such as Chiefs of Staff and mid-senior managers in the CEO or CFO’s office, who aspire to take on leadership positions
- Managers planning to move to strategic roles or aiming to lead big projects in large corporations
- Managers and leaders from mid-to-large-sized companies who are planning to lead cross-functional and global teams
- Established startup leaders who are now running full-fledged companies and have taken leadership positions early on in their careers
- New founders, business owners, and tech entrepreneurs who have been successful but are looking to raise their game
Discover your unique purpose and craft your personal brand story to persuade others to recognise your distinctive value.
Evolve into a powerful influencer and leverage that to cultivate deep personal connections and obtain greater buy-in from stakeholders that matter.
Transform people into high-performing individuals and teams by adopting a coaching-led leadership style that nurtures continuous growth.
Build a “Zoom in, Zoom out” strategic mindset to effectively drive business results in the short term while engaging in big-picture thinking for the future.
Develop business and financial acumen and learn to analyse information and numbers from financial statements.
Our programme design seamlessly integrates a masterclass by HBS faculty, case discussions, simulations, industry leader interactions, executive coaching, networking, and self-paced modules. Each of these elements stack up on each other to provide the growth you are seeking.
- Differentiate yourself
- Communicate for influence and impact
- Lead high-performing teams
- Think and act strategically
- Speak the language of finance and business
Meet the faculty
Certificate from KPMG in India & Harvard Business Publishing
Follow our easy application process to enroll for the The Road to Leadership Programme.
- Get on a call with our programme advisor to address your queries.
- Discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Submit your CV and our team will evaluate your fitment for the programme.
- Attend a virtual call with our team, if shortlisted.
- Submit the SOP.
- Receive an acceptance letter along with a registration link, if selected.
- Proceed to pay the registration fee and secure your seat in the programme.
- INR 3,50,000+GST
- EMI options available
- Financing partner: Eduvanz
- No registration fee!
- Batches commencing from April 2024
- Hurry! Limited seats are available. Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- We have a special offer for early birds!
- For more details or to register for the programme, reach out Faisal Mohmd
- Phone: +91 9971711212
- Email: email@example.com
The programme is aimed at mid-level managers and experienced professionals looking to move into leadership roles with experience of 7-15 years
The programme is aimed at mid-level managers and experienced professionals looking...