Upcoming batch start date
This programme is expected to help you to
- Agile teams to deliver business value at scale
- Learn to foster high-performing Agile teams within the SAFe® framework
- Attain a recognised SAFe® Scrum Master credential for scaled Agile contexts
- Understand the Scrum Master role in the larger SAFe® enterprise, gaining insights into scaled Agile execution
- Acquire skills to facilitate Agile events at both team and Agile Release Train levels, becoming a servant leader and coach for Agile teams.
- Enable Agile teams for maximum business value delivery within a SAFe® organisation, applying tactical skills for effective Agile execution at scale.
- Live interactive online instructor led training
- Hands-on experience through virtual class assignments and coursework with feedback from SAFe® trainers
- Course workbook, peer-to-peer engagement, and interaction with experienced SAFe® Trainer for a 360° industry view
- One-year access of SAFe® community platform
- Access to SAFe® Studio collaborative learning platform
- Training with experienced SAFe® trainer from KPMG in India
- 16 PDUs Professional Development Units
- 16 SEUs Scrum Educational Units
- Learners will get SAFe® training participation certificate from KPMG in India, after attending 16 hours of live training sessions
Who is this programme for?
This course is ideal for professionals committed to mastering the art of building and leading high-performing Agile teams at scale.
- Project or programme managers
- Product managers or product owners
- Scrum Masters and business analysts
- Advisors and consultants
- Anyone who wants to create opportunities to thrive in the current market
Key programme takeaways
Develop leadership skills to empower Agile teams, fostering collaboration and autonomy
Learn to lead essential Agile events for effective team collaboration and planning
Understand how to facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, team sync, and iteration retrospectives
Embrace leadership principles and develop coaching skills for continuous team improvement
Learn tools and techniques for effective collaboration with distributed teams in remote settings
- Basic Agile development concepts
- Basic Scrum concepts
- Agile Teams in a SAFe enterprise
- High-performing team characteristics
- Team events overview
- DevOps and release on demand
Introducing Scrum in SAFe®
- Scrum Master / team coach characteristics
- Scrum Master / team coach responsibilities
- Agile team coaching
Defining the Scrum Master / team coach role
- Iteration planning
- Team sync
- Backlog refinement
- Iteration review
- Iteration retrospective
Supporting team events
- PI planning
- IP iteration
- Inspect and adapt event
Supporting ART events
Why choose SAFe® certifications?
Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) practitioners are in high demand across various sectors and domains.
Gartner recognition: Gartner, one of the leading research and advisory companies, names SAFe® as the #1 most considered and adopted framework for scaling Agile.
Global trust: Over 1,000,000 practitioners and 20,000 enterprises worldwide, across diverse industries, trust the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
Meet the faculty
A simplified 3 step process to certification and training:
- Connect with our learning advisor
- Pay the course fee* and block your seat for upcoming training
- Participants will be provided with access to SAFe® Studio
- From SAFe® Studio use the articles, videos and enablement resources to prepare for exam
- Pass the exam and get certified
- Display your verified digital badge
For more details or to register for the programme, reach out Konika
Phone: +91 9953502451
Programme fees: INR 42,000 (plus GST)
Avail an early bird discount up to 25%* (T&C apply)
*Course fee includes 16 hours of training sessions with KPMG in India, Scaled Agile Exam/certification/digital badge, and Access to SAFe® Studio collaborative learning platform with role-specific tools and resources.