Upcoming batch start date
This programme is expected to help you to
- Understand your role on the team and your team's role on the Agile Release Train.
- Efficiently use the Scaled Agile Framework® and agile principles for collaborative and effective teamwork.
- Keep a keen focus on continuous improvement, adapting to changes for better delivery.
- Expertly collaborate with teams, even in remote setups, using specialised training, tools and guidance.
- Understand how to plan and execute work.
- Live interactive online instructor led training
- Course workbook, peer-to-peer engagement, and interaction with experienced SAFe® Trainer for a 360° industry view
- Hands-on experience through virtual class assignments and coursework with feedback from SAFe® trainers
- Training with experienced SAFe® trainer from KPMG Learning Academy
- 16 PDUs Professional Development Units
- 16 SEUs Scrum Educational Units
- Learners will get SAFe® training participation certificate from KPMG in India’s, only after attending 16 hours of the live training session
Who is this programme for?
If you are someone looking to deepen your understanding of SAFe® principles, optimise agile team collaboration, and excel in planning and execution within an Agile Release Train (ART), then this programme is designed for you.
- Project contributors
- Business analysts
- Advisors and consultants
- Anyone who wants to create opportunities to thrive in current market
Key programme takeaways
Understand the basics of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) for effective team collaboration.
Learn to analyse team performance and prepare for planning events, ensuring readiness for iterative planning.
Define individual roles and understand the team's broader role in the Agile Release Train (ART), aligning with organisational goals.
Apply SAFe® principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery, gaining practical insights at both team and programme levels.
Acquire skills to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations.
Develop strategies for continuous improvement within the Agile Release Train (ART), creating a culture of learning and enhanced delivery practices.
- Business agility
- Lean-Agile mindset
- Core competencies - APD and TTA
- SAFe® core values and principles
- Agile team characteristics
- Agile team roles
- Scrum and Kanban
- ART characteristics
- ART roles
Forming agile teams as trains
- Customer-centric mindset
- Product vision and roadmap
- Story and feature components
Connect to the customer
- Writing and estimation
- Team backlog
- Team planning
- PI planning
Plan the work
- Continuous delivery pipeline
- Sync events
- Built-in quality
- Feedback techniques
- Team and system demo
Deliver value and get feedback
Why choose SAFe® certifications?
Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) practitioners are in high demand across various sectors and domains.
Gartner recognition: Gartner, one of the leading research and advisory companies, names SAFe® as the #1 most considered and adopted framework for scaling Agile.
Global trust: Over 1,000,000 practitioners and 20,000 enterprises worldwide, across diverse industries, trust the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
Meet the faculty
A simplified 3 step process to certification and training:
- Connect with our learning advisor
- Pay the course fee* and block your seat for upcoming training
- Participants will be provided with access to SAFe® Studio
- From SAFe® Studio use the articles, videos and enablement resources to prepare for exam
- Pass the exam and get certified
- Display your verified digital badge
For more details or to register for the programme, reach out Pooja Mittal
Phone: +91 9022033666
Programme fees: INR 48,000 (plus GST)
Avail an early bird discount up to 25%* (T&C apply)
*Course fee includes 16 hours of training sessions with KPMG in India, Scaled Agile Exam/certification/digital badge, and Access to SAFe® Studio collaborative learning platform with role-specific tools and resources.