Upcoming batch start date
This programme is expected to help you to
- Develop a customer-focused leadership mindset and vision for quality product delivery.
- Master tools for effective remote collaboration with distributed teams.
- Apply Lean-agile values, principles, and feature prioritisation techniques.
- Develop skills in crafting epics, capabilities, features, and user stories in SAFe®.
- Enable product strategy, understanding customer requirements and maximise product value.
- Live interactive online instructor led training
- Course workbook, peer-to-peer engagement, and interaction with experienced SAFe® Trainer for a 360° industry view
- Hands-on experience through virtual class assignments and coursework with feedback from SAFe® trainers
- Training with experienced SAFe® trainer from KPMG Learning Academy
- 16 PDUs Professional Development Units
- 16 SEUs Scrum Educational Units
- Learners will get SAFe® training participation certificate from KPMG in India’s, only after attending 16 hours of the live training session
Who is this programme for?
If you are aiming to master SAFe principles and practices, driving effective product development within a Lean-Agile framework, then this programme is for you
- Project or programme managers
- Product managers and product owners
- Scrum masters and business analysts
- Advisors and consultants
- Anyone who wants to create opportunities to thrive in the current market
Key programme takeaways
Apply SAFe® principles, practices, and tools effectively.
Implement effective collaboration for optimal customer and business outcomes.
Adopt a customer-centric approach, mastering SAFe® for faster delivery and increased product value.
Develop skills in product strategy, feature assessments, and stories, mastering the entire product development process.
Learn and master the daily responsibilities of a Product Owner (PO) and a Product Manager (PM), including PI planning and collaboration with Agile teams.
- SAFe® for product owner/product management
- The Lean-Agile mindset
- Value streams
- Product owner/product management responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities
- PI planning
- The solution vision
- Solution and PI roadmaps
- Customer-centric features
- ART backlog and Kanban
PI planning preparation
- The vision and PI planning
- PI objectives
- ART planning Boad and dependencies
- Risks and the end of PI planning
Leadership for PI Planning
- Stories and story maps
- Iteration planning
- The team Kanban
- Backlog refinement
- Iteration review and iteration retrospective
- DevOps and release on demand
- PO sync
- System demo
- The team Kanban
- The innovation and planning iteration
- Inspect and adapt
Why choose SAFe® certifications?
Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) practitioners are in high demand across various sectors and domains.
Gartner recognition: Gartner, one of the leading research and advisory companies, names SAFe® as the #1 most considered and adopted framework for scaling Agile.
Global trust: Over 1,000,000 practitioners and 20,000 enterprises worldwide, across diverse industries, trust the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
Meet the faculty
A simplified 3 step process to certification and training:
- Connect with KPMG in India’s learning advisor
- Pay the course fee* and block your seat for upcoming training
- Participants will be provided with access to SAFe® Studio
- From SAFe® Studio use the articles, videos and enablement resources to prepare for exam
- Pass the exam and get certified
- Display your verified digital badge
For more details or to register for the programme, reach out Monica Jain
Phone: +91 9555688555
Programme fees: INR 42,000 (plus GST)
Avail an early bird discount up to 25%* (T&C apply)
*Course fee includes 16 hours of training sessions with KPMG in India, Scaled Agile Exam/certification/digital badge, and Access to SAFe® Studio collaborative learning platform with role-specific tools and resources.