Process framework helps every organisation to achieve their business objectives and stakeholders’ satisfaction with focus on continuous sustainable business growth to meet vision, mission and achieve business strategy. It focusses on the business pain points and improvements required to achieve the KPIs and metrics and how to use the available data analysis output for future. KPMG in India has necessary expertise for various process improvement frameworks and standards implementation in multiple industry sectors [e.g. IT, electronics, BFSI, etc.].
Our competent team has the implementation experience of the requirements of various process model and improvement frameworks across geographies and culture. We have many years of extensive implementation experience for multiple improvement framework in an integrated single, organisation specific process framework with aim to remove business pain points to achieve business objectives.
ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems is a set of standards that helps organisations to meet their customer and other stakeholder needs within statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or service.
ISO 20000 – ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT service management [ITSM] at the organisation level.
ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a set of detailed practices for IT service and asset management aligning IT services with the needs of business and for individual certification.
ISO 26262 – For functional safety of electrical and/or electronic systems for road vehicle.
IATF 16949 – IATF 16949:2016 is a technical specification aimed at the development of a quality management system which provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive industry supply chain and assembly process.
ASPICE® – Automotive Software Process Improvement Capability dEtermination ® - Process improvement framework for the process improvement in automotive software development.
TL 9000 – Process improvement with focus on supply chain requirements throughout for telecom industry.
AS 9100 – Quality Management System for aerospace industry.
We provide the following services for these standards:
- AS 9100 is a study of the business requirement including long term business plan and available processes, inputs for the selection of the appropriate standard/process improvement framework
- A detailed KPMG appreciation training with case study and examples, how to handle process implementation challenges and interpretation in line with business need, how to use metrics analysis output, how to perform internal quality audit, defect prevention, estimation, risk management, software engineering, etc.
- Roadmap for process implementation with duration, responsibility and detailed list of tasks
- Process architecture design, definition and review
- Process implementation and handholding support and establishing a reporting mechanism for Management Review
- Appropriate liaison with external body for the certification audit as required, sustenance support post the system audit.
- Enabling the client organisation team to manage and implement on their own