Every market leader understands that talent can unlock competitive advantage. But workforces and workplaces are changing, and so are the relationships between employers and employees. You may need to invest in different skills and develop new capabilities to stay ahead in your market. It might be time to inject evidence-based talent management into the business planning process. KPMG teams can help you get the right people – doing the right things – to help drive your business forward. Even in a digital world, human beings are still your most important investment, your greatest asset and the secret sauce in your brand.
KPMG’s People and HR practice supports the full agenda of the CHRO. We help strengthen the performance of the people function by focusing on the questions global leaders tell us are their priority:
- Where does the HR operating model need to evolve to meet future business demands?
- What role can HR play in designing the future organization, and the job architectures that sit within it?
- What skills and capabilities are required for the future, and how to best access them?
- How can organizations establish a talent marketplace, where tasks are matched with skills, rather than individuals to roles?
- Where can learning offers be digitally-enabled and personalized to individual needs, enhancing the employee experience?
- How to turn people data into actionable insights to drive long-term business growth?
- How to manage transformations effectively across the enterprise, placing employees at the centre of the change?
- How can HR support ESG commitments, and create a safe and supportive culture across the organization?
Proactively and confidently lean into digital disruption and transformation with the KPMG Digital Mindset Framework.
Proactively and confidently lean into digital disruption and transformation.