Collectively, our people are contributing to carefully growing our space industry by connecting, supporting, and advising industry, government, and academia on domestic and global space endeavors. KPMG is supporting community outcomes and fostering economic prosperity across the following key areas and teams:
- Government advisory – space-related policy and program design, implementation and economic analysis
- Accelerating Business Growth – helping space startups and SMEs to access investment and scale up
- Internet of Things – assisting clients to implement safe and effective IoT solutions connected to space-enabled data and communications platforms
- Data – supporting use and analysis of space data
- Engineering & Asset Management – guiding clients to make assets more reliable, maintainable, compliant, and cost effective, on Earth and in space
- Process improvement and supply chain optimization - developing strategies that focus on improving performance and value from capital
- Legal and regulatory – deploying expertise to support the sustainable and peaceful growth of the space sector
- Deals – supporting mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in the rapidly changing space sector
- Cyber security – helping governments and companies secure their space-enabled data and critical communications technologies.
Our global firm also has a deep network of partners, positioning KPMG to advise on international best practice, provide global market insights, and facilitate international collaboration.
In our 30 voices on 2030 report, we asked space experts about sustainable practices in space as it becomes more accessible and prone to risk.
Space experts examine sustainable practices in space as it becomes more accessible.
In our 30 Voices on 2030 report, we asked space experts about technological advancements in deep space exploration and where they could take us.
Space experts examine where technological advancements in space exploration could take us.
In our 30 Voices on 2030 report, we asked space experts about the data collected from space coming back to earth and how it might be regulated.
Space experts examine opportunities and regulations around data collected from space.
As the pace of innovation quickens, many defense organizations see partnerships as central to navigating space.
What is the future role of space in defense and national security?
How space technology and emerging space industries may shape Australia’s future economic relationship with the US.
Commercial opportunities in space may shape Australia’s economic relationship with the US.