KPMG in India provides assistance to its clients in claiming the R&D tax incentives by providing services starting from the planning phase to assistance in obtaining the necessary approvals from the regulators, as well as quantifying the claim amount. The key service offerings are -
- Assess eligibility to claim R&D tax incentives by analysing the transaction undertaken.
- Assistance with the implementation of systems and processes for capturing the necessary information relating to R&D tax incentive claims.
- Assistance in preparing and processing relevant application forms for recognition and approval of the R&D facility.
- Assistance in identifying the expenditure eligible for R&D incentive claims.
- Facilitating the preparation/review of R&D tax incentive claims.
- Support services for realisation of R&D tax incentive claims.