- The company had an existing ERP; however, that was used only for basic employee information storage. Multiple in-house applications were in place with no real-time integration
- No employee and manager self-service
- Paper based or manual processes leading to inefficiencies and subpar productivity of employees
- Incomplete employee master data
- Different processes for different units that failed to reflect the organizational vision
- The company was not able to get granular analysis such as segment-wise, product-wise and variant-wise profitability
- Lack of long-term roadmap for HRIT and business.
- Real-time single source of truth for HR master data for the client
- Enhanced employee experience
- Improved analytical insights and visibility
- Risk reduction and increased automation and efficiency.
- Assessment of the present issues and challenges, specifically in the HR system and process
- Review foundational HCM setup and map that is integrated into SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Implement SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and integrate the same with Oracle ERP, legacy payroll, third-party recruitment system – PARAM and Active Directory – to automate the core ‘hire-to-retire’ processes
- Enablement of single sign-on and reporting dashboards
- Integrate SuccessFactors’s vocabulary and methodology into client’s way of working
- Deliver change management, communications and training to enhanced adoption.
KPMG in India’s insights
- Printable standalone financial statements along with notes to accounts
- Printable consolidated financial statements along with notes to accounts (Ind AS and IGAAP)
- Detailed inter-company elimination report
- Consolidated statement to be reported to the client in Japan as per required format.