KPMG Law provides a wide range of Intellectual Property (IP) advisory services across a life cycle of IP, from strategic consulting about devising an advance IP plan and IP management, to practical legal advice on IP registration, protection, risk assessment and proper enforcement actions.
Our team consists of leading lawyers and IP attorneys who have practical experience in acting for MNCs as well as top local firms in different sectors.
Our key practice includes:
- Portfolio development and management
- IP registration and prosecution
- IP commercialization
- Brand protection activities
- IP enforcement and dispute resolution
- Regulatory compliance related to taxation of IP and other intangible assets
- IP strategy for market entry.
Email Nguyen Thi Nhat Nguyet
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia