Telefon: +47 9289 4411
- Started and built up another consultancy company with two partners, sold the company in 2009 to Dentsu Aegis Network.
- One of the pioneers within the sustainability field. Advising large companies in the Nordic region on Sustainability /ESG strategies, strategies implemented in core of their business.
- Specialist on the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
- Advised clients that have gained National and international recognition by winning international ESG/sustainability prizes within their industry. Invited by United Nation to present the work done both for private and public sector at United Nation High Level Political Forum in New York. Two times part of the Norwegian delegation to High Level Political forum. Been invited to shear experience with the Government in China.
- Advised The Norwegian Government developed The White Paper; Stortingsmelding 40, “Mål med mening”. (Action plan for private and public sector in Norway on how to achieve the UN Sustainable developments Goals /The Agenda 2030 ). Developed methodology for using the SDGs as the framework for Municipality plans. A methodology also adapted by UN HABITAT.
Examples of experience and interests
- Have extensive board experience, both from business, NGOs and entrepreneurs.
- Co Chair in Safe Planet a UNEP program concerning Chemicals and waste. Member of the advisory board SOS Save The Children Norway.
- Speaker and facilitator on the sustainability/ESG field, both in Norway and internationally.
- Holds lectures at Business schools in Norway.
- Established The Forum for Sustainability in Polyteknisk Forening (Industry organization in Norway).
- Won Olympic Gold in 1994 in Freestyle skiing, was very active as an athlete. Examples; contributed to establish “Athlete Fund” in The Norwegian Ski federation (NSF), establishing study possibility for elite athletes in Norway, was athletes representative in Norwegian Ski Federation and in IOC Athlete Committee.
Example of clients
- Coached the leader group in Ferd AS on sustainability.
- Advising leader group in Ferds portfolio companies and their social entrepreneurs.
- Strategic advisor developing the Sustainability strategy in Aker ASA and established their internal CR-Forum, now ESG-Forum.
- Established Aker Achievements and Aker Active. Strategic advisor developing the Sustainability strategy in The Grieg Group, established the SDG-resource group (cross all companies in the group).
- Strategic advisor developing the Sustainability strategy for Eidsiva Energi AS and establish their reporting routines and ESG reporting.
Areas of expertise:
- Sustainable Strategie and transformation/ESG
- Specialist on UN Sustainable Developments Goals (SDG)
- Shared Value, partnership and sustainable innovation
- ESG reporting
- MSc. Business, BI Norwegian Business School
- Certified Shared Value advisor, (Initiative started by Michael Porter and Mark Cramer at Harvard University)