In this era of the knowledge economy and flux in technological innovations, the recipe for organizational success lies in the ability to continually improve business process and achieve business excellence.
KPMG in India's Business Excellence (BE) team, which spearheads the training programs, is highly experienced in process and quality assurance. They comprise of SCAMPI lead appraisers, HMLA, CMMI® and People CMM Instructors, Six Sigma green belts and master black belts.
KPMG in India is the official transition partner with Software Engineering Institute (SEI) for offering training and appraisal services on SEI models.
At a broad level, we offer training programs under the following categories:
- COBIT® 5 Training
- ITIL® Training
- ISO/IEC 20000TM Training
- Integrated Service Managament (ISM)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- TMMi Training
- SEI – CMU related Process Improvement
- Process Improvement
- Metrics Management
- Auditor workshops
|India - all cities *
* Training can be conducted as long as there is a minimum count of participants
- All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.
- CMM IntegrationSM, SCAMPISM, SCAMPISM Lead Appraiser, are service marks of Carnegie Mellon University.
- CMMI®, Capability Maturity Model®, Capability Maturity Modeling®, CMM® and Carnegie Mellon® are registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.
- Test Maturity Model and TMM® are the service marks of Illinois Institute of Technology.
- TMMi® is the registered trademark of the TMMi®Foundation.
- ITIL is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- COBIT® is a registered trademark of Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®)
*APMG International ISO/IEC 20000™ would be represented as ISO/IEC 20000™ throughout the web page.APMG International ISO/IEC 20000 is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, All rights reserved.
Checkout list of upcoming Lean Six Sigma Green, Black and Master Black belt programme schedule offered by KPMG in India.
Checkout list of upcoming Lean Six Sigma Green, Black and Master Black belt programme sche
A five-weeks, instructor-led classroom training designed to equip professionals from various backgrounds with the fundamentals of analytics
A five-weeks, instructor-led classroom training designed to equip professionals...
The Course aims at providing strong and structured foundation on implementing Agile offerings and practices required to tackle real life scenarios
The Course aims at providing strong and structured foundation on implementing Agile...