KPMG in India’s Financial Risk Management is an integral part of the global practice and one of the leading businesses in Risk Advisory. We help clients mitigate financial exposures and navigate complex business issues by shaping their risk strategy, optimizing risk-adjusted performance and implementing pragmatic solutions.
- Actuarial Services - The offering aims to provide transactions support, post-merger integration, capital management, modelling, Solvency II, IFRS, finance transformation and financial reporting
- Credit and Market Risk - Assist organizations in the alignment of their credit risk methodologies, processes and tools with leading risk practices.
- Operational and Reputation Risk – KPMG in India’s operations risk team brings deep financial services industry knowledge and a breadth of experience in banking, insurance, and capital markets to help our clients address this challenge of combining risk management and transformation
- Capital Adequacy & Regulatory Services - Capital Adequacy & Regulatory Reporting services can help financial institutions comply with regulatory requirements and maintain a capital buffer as required under the EU regulations
- Financial instruments accounting - We provide clients with cutting edge financial instrument accounting guidance that will aim to provide them with clear, practical solutions. We are currently assisting our clients with the impact and implementation of IFRS9, financial instruments, which is expected to change credit impairments in the financial services sector.
- Successfully implemented risk transformation programs across global banks for regulatory reporting and business intelligence
- Successfully implemented large multi-year ERM and IFRS 9 projects with large public and private sector banks in and outside India
- Successfully designed the risk policy and framework for different large banks
- Implemented risk analytics systems for clients across global banks
- KPMG in India’s Centre of Excellence on regulations providing insights on global direction and thought leadership on regulatory changes and Islamic banking
With the rise of the blockchain industry, crypto trading has gained tremendous traction in the Indian market.
With the rise of the blockchain industry, crypto trading has gained tremendous traction...