Belinda has worked in immigration for more than 15 years and has been with KPMG since 2010. She has worked closely with a number of major Australian and international organisations, with broad experience across a range of visas particularly employer sponsored visas, both temporary and permanent.
Belinda is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 0429163) and a member of the Migration Institute of Australia.
Belinda has extensive experience advising and supporting clients with:
- strategic advice on corporate immigration, international and intra-company transfers
- verification of work entitlements and employment terms and conditions in compliance with Australian immigration regulations
- assignee skills assessment matters
- immigration compliance audits and monitoring
- negotiation of Industry Labour Agreements
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal matters.
Belinda is also actively involved in contributing to government reviews on key changes in legislation and policy settings impacting on Australia’s employer sponsored and skilled migration programs.
Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 0429163)
Member of the Migration Institute of Australia