Self paced learning
KPMG in India completion certificate
The programme, designed by experienced practitioners from KPMG in India, provides a deep understanding of instructional design concepts and theories and aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to create impactful learning experiences.
Why instructional design is the need of the hour?
Online programmes, high-impact job-tech practices, experiential learning, and digital transformation have made ID an essential skill that requires experienced and well-trained professionals.
The demand for ID is not just from corporates but also government agencies, universities, non-profits and various charities who are now waking up to the need to hire skilled IDs to work on more educational and cutting-edge trainings.
IDs can get hired as curriculum designers, learning experience designers, eLearning developers, authoring tool specialists, learning management system specialists.
- Pre-recorded lectures by industry experts
- Self-paced learning format
- Doubt clearing
- Graded assessment
- Career mentoring (no additional fee)
- Advanced authoring using Articulate 360 (comes at an additional fee)
What’s in it for you?
Learn at your own pace.
Interact with ID practitioners from KPMG in India
Earn a completion certificate from KPMG in India
Who is this programme for?
- Freshers who are interested in exploring a career in instructional design.
- Technical writers/content developers who are interested in transitioning to ID to further their career prospects.
- Educators and facilitators who want to augment their existing training development and delivery expertise or transition to corporate L&D.
- Fresh and experienced HR professionals who need to build their skills in training design and development.
- Professionals from any domain (e.g., sales, operations) who are in roles that require them to design and/or develop trainings.
- Module 1 | Fundamentals of Instructional design
- Module 2 | Designing the curriculum
- Module 3 | Creating the design document
- Module 4 | Developing learning content
- Module 5 | Effective assessment strategy
- Module 6 | Basics of authoring eLearning content
- Module 7 | Generative AI in ID
- Expert Talk | Careers in instructional design
- Contractual risk and risk management over the project lifecycle
- Risk management over the project lifecycle
- Business communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
For more details or to register for the programme, reach out Himanshu Anand
Phone: +91 9818445354
Programme fees: INR 15,000 plus taxes
Optional sessions and post session support for Advanced authoring using Articulate 360: Additional INR15,000 plus taxes