We help companies diagnose, detect and respond to fraud, and help them right from identifying areas of concern to setting up ethics hotlines, designing and implementing anti-fraud control frameworks, and investigating and gathering evidence of fraud. In addition to this, the team also helps companies respond to regulatory concerns proactively and as part of their remediation efforts.
Our team strives to add value to our clients in the life sciences industry by providing them with thorough reviews and appropriate recommendations, leveraging on our extensive process knowledge, technology-driven techniques and subject matter experts.
We focus on designing and implementing customised strategies to help overcome complex business problems with a technology-oriented approach. Our service offerings are designed to provide quantifiable and expert inputs to pharmaceutical companies and Good manufacturing practice (GMP) consultants.
Our areas of specialisation include
- Fraud and misconduct investigations
- Employee fraud – Conflict of interest, vendor favouritism, parallel business, travel and entertainment expenses, and the likes.
- Fair market value
- Bribery and corruption
- Accounting and financial statement misappropriation
- Marketing and sales promotion reviews
- Distributor review
- Fraud risk assessments
- Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC) compliance reviews such as FCPA, UKBA
- Financial and transactional due diligence in relation to merger and acquisitions/private equity investments
- Intellectual property assessments
- Channel partner reviews such as key distributors, contract manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
- Regulatory due-diligence
- Integrity due-diligence
- Forensic data analytics and early warning system
- Data integrity compliance reviews – proactive and reactive
- Data integrity/21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 11 reviews
- Diagnostic assessment
- Mock inspections
- Training and awareness programmes
- Brand protection and anti-counterfeiting
- Unpublished price sensitive information (UPSI) review
- Deleted data recovery from laptops/cell phones.