The connected enterprise is a relationship business, engaging with prospects and customers at multiple touchpoints and aims to ensure an integrated experience across them. A seamless, personalized experience helps to build trust and encourages your customers to return.
No matter where your customers meet you, whether through marketing or sales and service domains and channels, communicating relevant, tailored content can help them move along the journey. The right product information management systems, content management systems and security systems can work together to produce business boosting results.
With the boundaries between marketing, sales and service blurring, establishing systems that support common goals for each and promote ease of use and security can go a long way to serve your customers.
Is your business set up to provide seamless, personal interactions? Consider these key questions:
- Is your experience design informed by user insights and needs, and does it meet customer expectations at every stage?
- Do you have effective communication channels in place to serve customers both internally and externally?
- Are your product information management and content management systems customizable to drive value?
- Can your platform integrate internal systems with partners and third-party providers?
- Do you apply industry best practices for security, privacy and fraud detection in safeguarding end-consumer and trade-consumer data?
- Do you continuously test for system vulnerabilities as well as transaction vulnerabilities?
To enable your seamless experience offering, KPMG can:
- Understand and track the true economics of customer experience — right down to the individual journey and the level of interaction.
- Design and engineer customer journeys that can offer the optimal blend of positive experience and operational performance.
- Provide the tools to enable you to continuously improve and adapt journeys to deliver the very best business outcomes.
- Leverage data to anticipate what customers want and need before they even interact with you —automating elements of this process using AI.
- Enhance the way your customer-facing employees already work, using AI and cognitive technology to offer them content or suggesting steps to take for a seamless experience.
KPMG Connected Enterprise
It allows you to rebuild your business, end to end, around your customers to create a seamless, agile, digitally enabled business, capable of transforming experiences and reaching new levels of performance and value.
Eight capabilities, for twice the impact
The most successful organisations invest in eight capabilities which span all areas of the customer experience. This ensures a connected organisation that goes beyond cross-channel interactions.
Those that invest in all eight capabilities are twice as likely to meet customer expectations, achieve objectives and deliver return on investment.
Click on a capability box to discover more.
Capability Maturity Assessment
Discover how mature your organisation’s interaction and commerce strategy is with our Capability Maturity Assessment.