For the connected enterprise, effectively executing on the customer strategy and brand promise means working in an agile, consistent and operationally efficient manner underpinned by advanced analytics.
Customers have higher expectations than ever before. With new startups emerging to offer faster experiences and more innovative business models, it’s crucial for companies to adapt to the changing industry. With existing back-office systems that may not support a seamless experience, and employees that are used to working with those systems, transforming technology systems while ensuring a smooth cultural shift is crucial.
With the right enterprise decision analytics, operating models and procurement services, you can transform your organization’s processes, providing an outstanding, seamless experience for the customer while helping to reduce the cost for your business
Are you set up to effectively execute on your customer strategy and brand promise? Consider these key questions:
- Do you enable customers with an omni-channel experience?
- Do your fulfilment and delivery options allow customers to select their optimal mix of speed, service and price?
- Do you leverage data & analytics across the full value chain to drive enterprise improvement?
- Are your global and local inventories aligned with a flexible, distributed order management system?
To enable your transition to agile operations, KPMG can:
- Design, automate and create an efficient process.
- Provide enterprise decision analytics services which help drive efficiency and effectiveness as well as risk compliance.
- Build digital operating models and value stream analyses which help embed the improvements required to drive inside-out operational efficiency.
- Power responsive operations, a suite of integrated services and solutions designed to help improve procurement effectiveness and responsiveness.
KPMG Connected Enterprise
It allows you to rebuild your business, end to end, around your customers to create a seamless, agile, digitally enabled business, capable of transforming experiences and reaching new levels of performance and value.
Eight capabilities, for twice the impact
The most successful organisations invest in eight capabilities which span all areas of the customer experience. This ensures a connected organisation that goes beyond cross-channel interactions.
Those that invest in all eight capabilities are twice as likely to meet customer expectations, achieve objectives and deliver return on investment.
Click on a capability box to discover more.
Capability Maturity Assessment
Find out how well agile your supply chain strategy is with our Capability Maturity Assessment.