For the connected enterprise, experience is everything. Customers expect consistent, effortless experiences across industries and time after time. To build experiences that meet evolving customer expectations, you should be intentional. By designing and orchestrating seamless and personal customer, employee and partner experiences alike, you can improve your reputation with customers and build teams that understand your business’s overarching vision.
Developing experiences that incorporate CX economics, underpin your customer value proposition and nurture loyalty across touch points, can help give your customers reasons to return.
Unlock opportunities for transformation, create and carry out a plan for change, and aim to continuously manage and enhance the experience for success.
Is it time to focus on experience-centricity? Consider these key questions:
- Does your strategy cover all channels and touchpoints to ensure consistency across product, prices and promotions?
- Do you approach experience design from both the inside-out and the outside-in?
- Can you respond to rapidly evolving customer and marketplace dynamics?
- Can you effectively design and deliver integrated interactions across both machine-based and human-driven touch points?
- Do you continuously manage the economics of customer journey across product offerings, balancing both customer demands and the cost of delivery?
- Do you measure customer interaction across different products, delivered across various channels, using multiple KPIs?
- Develop the best experience roadmap for customers, employees and channel partners, assessing your existing technology and processes and how these reflect customer expectations.
- Identify what 'good' looks like for your organization and building a framework that can help you deliver value to the business and the customer.
- Collate data from multiple sources to identify customers’ needs and predicting how these might change.
KPMG Connected Enterprise
KPMG Connected Enterprise is a customer-centric, tailored-by-sector approach to digital transformation.
It allows you to rebuild your business, end to end, around your customers to create a seamless, agile, digitally enabled business, capable of transforming experiences and reaching new levels of performance and value.
Eight capabilities, for twice the impact
The most successful organisations invest in eight capabilities which span all areas of the customer experience. This ensures a connected organisation that goes beyond cross-channel interactions.
Those that invest in all eight capabilities are twice as likely to meet customer expectations, achieve objectives and deliver return on investment.
Click on a capability box to discover more.
Capability Maturity Assessment
Discover how mature your experience design efforts are with our Capability Maturity Assessment.