The connected enterprise has the ability to architect and engineer intelligent digital services, technologies, and platforms to deliver on the customer promise in an agile, cost-effective and scalable manner while maintaining security.
Disruption is everywhere. It’s changing the way customers want to interact with your business and encouraging new challengers into your market. Cloud-based technology can help make you more agile and able to respond far faster to these challenges, while identifying where best to focus your efforts for the most value. With the right tools, you can tap into the enormous potential of the cloud and digital transformation.
With the right blend of processes and technology, you can respond to customer service issues faster, win more business — and keep your clients coming back for more.
Is a new approach to technology architecture required? Consider these key questions:
- Is your organization designed to be flexible and agile?
- Can you enhance the integration of various technologies to support high performance?
- Can you automate business and technology processes to respond to customer needs more effectively?
- Is the necessary security in place to protect your data, systems and products?
With in-depth expertise in digital architecture transformations, KPMG can:
- Plan and create an operating model fit for your business, your people and your technology investment.
- Implement pre-configured processes and technologies to get you started faster, which can be adapted to your needs.
- Reduce the risks and challenges of digital transformation, drawing on extensive experience in technology implementation.
- Offer customer-centric digital architectures that integrate new digital platforms with legacy systems for a better employee experience.
KPMG Connected Enterprise
It allows you to rebuild your business, end to end, around your customers to create a seamless, agile, digitally enabled business, capable of transforming experiences and reaching new levels of performance and value.
Eight capabilities, for twice the impact
The most successful organisations invest in eight capabilities which span all areas of the customer experience. This ensures a connected organisation that goes beyond cross-channel interactions.
Those that invest in all eight capabilities are twice as likely to meet customer expectations, achieve objectives and deliver return on investment.
Click on a capability box to discover more.
Capability Maturity Assessment
Diagnose your current digital technology architecture with our Capability Maturity Assessment.