A series of thought leadership reports that addresses the world’s most pressing healthcare challenges.
A series of thought leadership reports that addresses the world’s most pressing...
The need for change in healthcare is well understood. There is also an increasing consensus about what needs to be done to address these challenges:
- a focus on quality, safety, controlling costs and improving population health
- a move from the emphasis being on the volume of treatment toward ensuring high-value care
- activist payers working with patients and providers to reshape the system
- the development of new models of delivery including increasing convergence between healthcare payers, providers and the life sciences industry
- reaching out to patients and communities in new ways.
The question is how to make these changes happen. The What Works series of reports looks at each of these issues. For more information, please contact your national partner, see the back cover of the report, or email: email@example.com.