In the complex world of infrastructure, tides and trends affecting the industry are constantly changing. Foresight: A Global Infrastructure Perspective is an article series featuring our take on some of the hot topics and issues facing the industry and our clients. Here is the remaining catalog of Foresight articles:
- Brazil’s latest privatization drive should prove attractive to investors
- India strengthens its commitment to infrastructure investment in 2017 budget
- Foresight – It’s time to get excited about energy storage
- Brazil’s pragmatic new infrastructure program
- Learnings from UK Crossrail
- Foresight – Brexit & UK infrastructure: what next? (PDF 142.4 KB)
- Foresight – Nuclear power: is small really beautiful? (PDF 124.1 KB)
- Visualization: The future of decision-making (PDF 136 KB)
- A new PATH to increased infrastructure (PDF 108 KB)
- investment in the USNew mine expansion could kick-start the Mongolian economy (PDF 123 KB)
- Optimism over mine expansion in Mongolia (PDF 124 KB)
- Argentina’s election result spells optimism for infrastructure investment (PDF 104 KB)
- infrastructure investment China’s "One Belt, One Road" (PDF 81 KB)
- A global rail renaissance (PDF 95 KB)
- Smart city thinking (PDF 103 KB)
- Overcoming cost and time overruns in construction and engineering projects (PDF 96 KB)
- Levelling the playing field (PDF 116 KB)
- Landmark PPP to reduce congestion in North Carolina, US (PDF 93 KB)
- Unleashing Latin America’s potential (PDF 154 KB)
- India’s 2015-2016 Budget: A kick-start for infrastructure (PDF 148 KB)
- Vibrant Gujarat puts India back on the world stage (PDF 114 KB)
- Emerging trends in 2015 (PDF 581 KB)
- Maintaining infrastructure investment in an era of tax morality (PDF 106 KB)
- Budget implications for the Indian infrastructure sector (PDF 107 KB)
- Prioritizing transportation projects in an age of funding constraints (PDF 161 KB)
- Finding a new way to fund highway infrastructure (PDF 121 KB)
- Emerging trends in 2014 (PDF 443 KB) – Trends that will change the world of infrastructure over the next 5 years.
- Optimizing US public transport assets (PDF 83 KB) – Featuring: Scott Rawlins, Liam Kelly and James Ray, KPMG in the US.
- Brazil’s ports are up for grabs (PDF 76 KB) – Featuring: Mauricio Endo, KPMG in Brazil.
- The death and rebirth of infrastructure debt markets (PDF 133 KB) – Featuring: Darryl Murphy, KPMG in the UK.
- A new view of asset management: ISO 5500x (PDF 82 KB) – By Daniël Pairon, KPMG in Belgium.
- Powering up for growth: An assessment of the power sector in Myanmar (PDF 83 KB) – By Sharad Somani, Partner and ASPAC Head of Power & Utilities.
- Japan’s new start: Abenomics and infrastructure (PDF 89 KB) – By Yoshihide Takehisa, Partner, Head of Government practice, KPMG Japan.
- Giving the lion a voice: How infrastructure can allow Africa to roar (PDF 129 KB) – Featuring: Nick Chism, Partner and Global Head of Infrastructure.
- Mining infrastructure: New ways of extracting value (PDF 79 KB) – By Brad Watson and Augusto Patmore, KPMG in Canada.
- Putting the customer at the center of infrastructure development (PDF 460 KB) – By Gary Webster, KPMG in Canada.
- Mumbai trans harbour link – Transformation on the anvil (PDF 122 KB) – Featuring Arvind Mahajan, KPMG in India.
- The UK updates PFI: What it means for infrastructure investors (PDF 836 KB) – Featuring Richard Threlfall, KPMG in the UK.
- Emerging trends in 2013 (PDF 779 KB) – Trends that will change the world of infrastructure over the next five years.
- Brazil's airports take off (PDF 815 KB) – Featuring: Mauricio Endo, KPMG in Brazil.
- Revitalizing Brazil's ports infrastructure (PDF 105 KB) – Featuring: Mauricio Endo, KPMG in Brazil.
- Brazil's infrastructure renaissance (PDF 409 KB) – Featuring: Mauricio Endo, KPMG in Brazil.
- Getting the job done (PDF 381 KB) – Enhancing infrastructure delivery Capability in the public sector. Featuring: James Stewart Chairman of Global Infrastructure.
- Recognizing urban infrastructure excellence (PDF 401 KB) – Featuring: James Stewart, Steve Beatty and Darryl Murphy.
- At the nexus of urbanization and sustainability (PDF 398 KB) – A review of the panel discussion on Sustainable Cities. Featuring: Dr. Timothy Stone CBE.
- Taking a giant leap for mankind (PDF 370 KB) – Making the case for wholesale change in the way we approach infrastructure. Featuring: Dr. Timothy Stone CBE.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today