We are committed to providing long-term support to our clients as they tackle challenges & transform the way healthcare is delivered around the globe.
KPMG is committed to providing long term support to our clients...
Healthcare systems around the world are facing unprecedented challenges that require policy makers, payers, providers and suppliers to rethink how they work. With deep industry experience, KPMG member firms are uniquely positioned to provide guidance and support to clients, helping them successfully navigate this rapidly changing environment and transform the way that healthcare is provided.
KPMG’s Global Healthcare team has over 4,500 dedicated professionals with skills in strategy development, cost optimization, financial management, clinical performance improvement, health IT, digital innovation and transformation, market development, tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, commercialization and organizational development – making it one of the largest, best equipped and most experienced healthcare advisory teams.
For more information or to speak with someone in our healthcare team, email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow along with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today
- Investing in social services as a core strategy for healthcare organization
- Moving the needle on payment reform shift to value based models
- Value Walks
- Learning from Failure
- Trillion Dollar Quest
- Paths to Population Health
- As strong as the weakest link
- Partnerships, networks and alliances
- The more I know, the less I sleep
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia