Many legal functions do not have a coherent and fit-for-purpose service delivery model, let alone one that is powered by technology. This means that efficiencies are lost, risks are introduced, and legal misses the opportunity to demonstrate their commercial and strategic value.
Powered Enterprise Legal aims to offer you a direct route to legal transformation. It helps to advance the success rate of technology-based improvements to address challenges such as:
- How can the business achieve a legal function that meets modern business requirements with a much-improved user experience?
- How does the legal function demonstrate and deliver commercial value to the business?
- How does the legal function optimize the use of resources, data, and technology enablers to run more efficiently and effectively?
- How does the legal function capitalize on the changing profile of the industry, leveraging appropriate legal service providers?
Choose to create the legal function of the future
KPMG professionals have worked with legal teams around the world to help drive transformation to create a more agile legal department and save costs wherever possible. Powered Legal does this by providing tested operating models based on know-how, leading practices and a set of pre-defined assets specifically developed for legal functions, built on leading third-party technology solutions.
This creates a platform for the legal function designed to enhance performance and reduce cost and risk, which include:
- Enhancing the legal function’s alignment with the business
- Harnessing the power of data to enable the legal function to deliver enhanced business value
- Providing access to the Powered Legal taxonomy, leading practices, and process flows to accelerate your transformation
- Helping your people embrace new ways of working, while striving to minimize disruption
Powered Legal can help deliver:
- Legal front-door
- Triage and workflow
- Matter management
- Document management
- Knowledge management
- Data analytics and dashboards
KPMG Powered Enterprise Legal is enabled by market leading technology platforms.
Get in touch
Legal services may not be offered to SEC registrant audit clients or where otherwise prohibited by law.