Navigating the way forward through crisis recovery while building a greener, digitally-enabled and more resilient Europe
European Union institutions play a major role in shaping policies for Member States. EU leaders have made green transition and digital transformation crucial objectives to the EU's recovery from the COVID-19 crisis.
More specifically, an ambitious political and legislative agenda for the 2020-2024 cycle focuses on:
- A European Green Deal
- A Europe fit for the Digital Age
- An economy that works for people
- A stronger Europe in the world
- Promoting our European way of life
- A new push for European democracy
KPMG in the EU works with the greater KPMG network practices across the 27 Member States to coordinate their efforts and increase their ability to respond to EU tender opportunities. KPMG in the EU strives to unite multinational and multidisciplinary specialised teams to efficiently reply to the specific needs of the EU institutions.
Our KPMG network of member firms is committed in supporting the EU priorities while leading towards streamlined internal processes and shaping growth policies in a wide range of sectors, including digitalisation, energy, sustainability, infrastructure and healthcare.
We work for the EU - we have the experience and the knowledge to help European institutions tackle their challenges
- Accountability of EU funding: KPMG firms deliver audit and internal control services, including large framework contracts
- Accounting & Financial reporting: KPMG firms provide a broad range of Advisory and Management Consulting Services optimising financial reporting processes
- Fraud detection and prevention: KPMG firms perform various forensic services related to fraud using international expert teams and effective tools
- Digitalisation/ICT Environment: KPMG firms provide ICT consulting services to support effective implementation, through IT strat¬egy development
- Better Regulation/ Strategy and Policy advice: KPMG firms assist the EU in its policy strategy by carrying out evaluation and impact assessment on policies and projects as well as studies on specific themes
- Technical Assistance, Capacity & Institutional Building: KPMG firms contribute to capacity development and the strengthening of institutions and human resources
- Sustainability Reporting an ESG Services: KPMG firms help regarding strategies, implementation and evaluation for sustainability within organisations
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today
The email address you've entered is already tied to an existing account. Please enter your password to log in.
KPMG thought leadership is always available to our registered users
You’ve successfully logged in.
Please close this pop-up to return to the page.
Please provide the following information to register.