- Ioannis Tsavlakidis has been at KPMG since 1991. At the Stuttgart office he provided advisory services to companies from the Southwest of Germany.
- Ioannis Tsavlakidis has been a partner at KPMG since 2002.
- In 2004, he was appointed Advisory Lead Partner for a global automotive manufacturer. In this role, he was responsible for global projects from 2004 until 2010.
- From 2007 to 2010 Ioannis Tsavlakidis was Head of Advisory in the Southwest Region of Germany. He was the person who drove forward Advisory services in the region.
- In 2010 Ioannis Tsavlakidis was appointed Head of IT Advisory Germany and led the area until 2015.
- Since 2015 he has been Head of Consulting Germany.
- In addition, he was Head of Management Consulting from 2016 to 2019 and Head of Consulting in the EMA region from 2019 to 2020.
- In 2020 Ioannis was appointed Head of Advisory in the EMA region.
Graduate degree in mathematics, Aristoteles University Thessaloniki