Harry leads KPMG’s social housing practice in the UK. He has an in-depth knowledge of UK social housing, having worked with housing associations for over 17 years, and currently deals with a significant portfolio of housing associations across the country. Harry’s portfolio of private sector clients includes a variety of entrepreneurial businesses (including property companies) with turnovers ranging from £2 million to in excess of £250 million. Harry is a member of the SORP Working Party. For the six years until December 2016, Harry was the audit committee chair for Bournemouth and Poole College.
- Charities and Not-for-profit Organisations
- Government and Public Sector
- Human and Social Services
- Local or Municipal Government
- Professional and Business Services
- Social Housing
Member of CAPE