Growing the business is a top agenda item for any CEO. Companies are targeting aggressive business growth strategies in response to structural shifts caused by new technologies, changing regulations, evolving customer needs and sector convergence. However, realising growth is extremely challenging. Many organisations are unable to achieve or sustain their growth ambitions.
There are several reasons why you may not be achieving your growth potential:
- Unrealistic objectives driving an undeliverable strategy
- A failure to consider capabilities and bandwidth to deliver
- Leadership team misalignment
- Lack of stakeholder support
- Inability to innovate in response to changing markets and customers
Our Global Strategy Group can help you approach step-change growth and performance issues with support in the following areas:
- How to access areas of new revenue and profit?
- How to profitably enter new markets and segments?
- How to harness, develop and commercialise innovative products and services?
- How to attract new customers and retain and enhance loyalty?
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
How we can help
We can help you identify and implement a prioritised set of growth platforms to let you achieve your growth ambitions. It is underpinned by our proprietary 9 Levers of Value. These include key elements of your financial, business and operating models. Our distinctive method is designed to bring benefits for you by:
- Connecting related opportunities, driving internal collaboration and efficiency
- Building up insight and enabling scaled investment over time, as one opportunity leads to another
- Providing multiple routes to achieve targets and mitigating the risk of setbacks with diversified portfolios of opportunities – if one idea falters, the platform remains strong
- Providing a realistic plan, accounting for the required talent and skillsets, time horizons and appetite for risk
- Enabling sustained growth by engraining growth as a capability in your business DNA
- Setting up management of new growth opportunities as a portfolio of investments with specific metrics to maintain momentum and progress