IT Internal Audit
IT Internal Audit
IT Internal Audit is an automated feedback mechanisms used by Internal Audit or Management to monitor IT systems.
IT IA is an automated feedback mechanisms used respectively by Internal Audit or Managemen
IT Internal Audit is an automated feedback mechanisms used respectively by Internal Audit or Management to monitor IT systems, transactions and controls on a frequent or continuous basis, throughout a given period.
Companies who deploy IT Internal Audit can leverage technology to more efficiently analyze risk data on a frequent basis. This approach helps the detection of anomalies, outliers, inconsistencies and other factors to more efficiently focus audit resources, and provides management with information on key performance metrics in close to real-time, allowing them to have better insight into issues as they arise, thereby improving their ability to manage risks and opportunities.
These services assist our member firms’ non-audit clients to:
- assess and design the overall implementation plan
- perform risk assessment and design query protocols and reports
- assist management through the change management process
- evaluate software tools and provide recommendations
- provide recommendations on reporting and dashboards
- train management and internal audit
- execute continuous audits.
How we can help
We strategically deploy resources from various disciplines to suit each individual client situation. IT Advisory, Internal Audit and Forensics professionals typically comprise the core team, adding industry or subject matter specific resources as appropriate.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia