Consulting Intern, Financial Management Consulting
Office location: Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
- Join the interview with clients and prepare meeting minutes to get a full understanding of their current financial management and control status.
- Support team members to perform technical tasks to deliver services/products to clients with high quality.
- Conduct compulsory internal administration works, commit to a proposed timeline to manage multiple client projects.
- Follow the line manager’s guidance to do some translation and research from professional sources.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager/team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in auditing, banking & finance, statistics, econometrics, data, information system or related fields.
- Having knowledge and experience in financial management, auditing, data analytics position is a plus.
- Excellent command of verbal and written in both English and Vietnamese.
- A self-motivated and committed person with positive attitude, and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Strong time management, analytical, problem-solving and coordination skills.
- Client service-oriented and accustomed to taking a proactive approach.
- Knowledge in data analytics tools is a plus.
- MS Office skills, preferably in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Learn more about our Financial Management Consulting Services HERE.