Tax Intern, Integrated International Tax
Office location: Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
- Assisting in preparing proposals and marketing materials with respect to our service offerings.
- Attending meetings with clients and documenting the facts and information regarding clients’ businesses, transfer pricing policies, tax and customs issues, etc.
- Conducting financial analyses and preparing analytical reports.
- Coordinating and working with Managers and team members to successfully deliver transfer pricing/international tax/customs related services to our clients.
- Assisting in necessary administrative tasks relating to the engagements, including internal risk management procedures, billing and invoicing, etc.
- Monitoring multiple client engagements of varying size and complexity.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, e.g., accounting, finance, economics, law (fresh graduates are welcomed);
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking, and enjoy working with numbers as well as writing.
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate a “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
Learn more about our Tax Services HERE.