IT Advisory Intern, Technology Risk
Office location: Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
- As part of IT Advisory, Technology Risk provides assurance and advisory services to assist clients in identifying risks and establishing appropriate controls and security measures arising from the use of information systems and technology.
- Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
- Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
- Assist Senior in charge in fieldwork, including interview planning and documentation for client meetings for IT Advisory projects.
- Assist Manager in charge to work as part of the IT Advisory team to provide IT Advisory related services, including IT Project Management, Business System Control services; Information System Governance & Performance Services; IT Internal Audit, Data and Analytic, Regulatory and Contract compliance.
- Fresh graduates/senior students in Business Information System or Management Information Systems or Information Technology.
- FA good team player, proactive with service-oriented mind-set.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Analytical and creative thinking & Strong computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energy and passion to learn from others.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus.
Learn more about our IT Advisory Services HERE.