Consulting Intern, Risk Consulting
Office location: Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
- Assist in providing a variety of risk management consulting services for Banking and Corporate Clients (i.e., risk management including quantitative model development, governance, compliance, internal audit, etc.) with quality and timely deliverables.
- Assist in formulating solutions to client problems/issues as well as identifying value-added opportunities.
- Conduct well research on Client/Potential Client or Industry as required.
- Perform document translation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Assist Partners and Directors in pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to client queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, e.g., accounting, finance, economics, law (fresh graduates are welcomed).
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking, and enjoy working with numbers as well as writing.
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate a “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
Learn more about our Risk Consulting Services HERE.