IT Advisory Intern, Technology Enablement
Office location: Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
As part of IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) provides ERP implementation, System review and assessment, Digital technology design and implementation to assist clients based on the top ERP solutions as Oracle, SAP and Microsoft. Our System Consulting & Implementation team guides our clients through their technology transformation journey by assisting them to navigate through the stages of system implementation from configuration, through testing and training, up to the cutover phase. Our implementation services are designed to integrate the selected system solution with our client’s existing systems, automate a part or completely of business process by embedder emerging digital technology, technical architecture and procedures.
- Working as part of the IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) and the ERP implementation engagements.
- Working directly with technical lead/Functional consultant to understand functional specification and the business requirement as well.
- Analyse the requirements and propose a technical solution.
- Develop RICEF (stands for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms), Identify and undertake testing procedures.
- In-charge on any technical issues as well as coordinate with SAP/Oracle/Microsoft on any product issues.
- Develop technical specification documents and the related documents in the project.
- Assist team leader in any project issues as well as research technology solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Fresh graduates/senior students in Computer Scientist, Information Technology or Management Information System, Accounting & Finance.
- FA good team player, proactive with service-oriented mind-set;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energy and passion to learn from others.
- Strong in MS Excel, Word, Power-point.
Learn more about our IT Advisory Services HERE.