Financial Services Tax
Faced with drastic changes in the global trading environment, financial institutions are finding themselves in need to remain sensitive about the latest tax development, whether in terms of compliance or operational strategies, in order to cope with the increasingly complex tax issues.
KPMG has a financial institution tax advisory team that comprises veterans from various parts of the financial sector, who are aware of the operational challenges faced by financial institutions. Furthermore, the team has the support of KPMG's global resources to provide integrated professional services needed by financial institutions.
We provide the following services
- Counseling and advisory on AEOI (including FATCA and CRS)
- Investment structuring and management for financial institutions
- Assist financial institutions in cross-border M&A and establishing offshore business units
- Transitional training for financial industry workers
- Transfer pricing for financial institutions
- Other tax advisory for financial institutions
Meet our team