Against the backdrop of rising incidents of workplace sexual harassment, KPMG in India’s forensic team has built strong capabilities to provide PoSH services across India. Our team of specialists is well versed with The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act 2013 (‘Act’) and other applicable and related regulations. Our portfolio of services includes assisting clients in setting up a robust preventive framework, conducting awareness and sensitisation training workshops, ensuring regulatory compliance and tackling the intricate responsibilities of the employers and the Internal Committee (IC).
We provide aforesaid services and conduct trainings and workshops for various government agencies, public and private sector institutions, and other organisations, as defined by the Act.
Our PoSH service portfolio includes the following offerings
1. In-person workshops
- Interactive sessions for employees
- Train the trainers
3. Preparedness of IC
- Workshop for IC members including investigating and interview skills
2. Web-based awareness modules
- Mandatory annual refreshers
- Optional e-learning modules and e-books
4. Investigation of complaints
- Investigation support
- Skillset for complicated investigations.