About the global competition
Following the tremendous success of the inaugural competition in 2021, KPMG Private Enterprise is delighted to be back to crown the 2022 Global Tech Innovator. The most exciting tech entrepreneurs will compete in the local country and regional competitions. These winners will then participate in the global final event in November 2022 with winners from 23 other countries.
Do you have what it takes to win the global crown?
Compete on the global stage
The KPMG Private Enterprise Global Tech Innovator competition showcases entrepreneurs across industries who are innovating to become the tech leaders of tomorrow. Hear from our 2021 finalists here.
What are the potential benefits of competing?
An unrivalled platform to profile your business
- Exposure: pitch your innovations and present your growth ambitions to industry experts. Each country winner will proceed to the final event where the global winner will be crowned and featured in KPMG’s “Winners Report” (PDF 911 KB), media profiles and among industry influencers
- Recognition: profile your business throughout the competition, leveraging KPMG marketing and communication channels in both local and global media.
- Networking: connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, key industry experts and influencers both locally and globally.
About KPMG Private Enterprise
You know KPMG, you might not know KPMG Private Enterprise. KPMG Private Enterprise advisers in KPMG firms around the world are dedicated to working with you and your business, no matter where you are in your growth journey — whether you’re looking to reach new heights, embrace technology, plan for an exit, or manage the transition of wealth or your business to the next generation. You gain access to KPMG’s global resources through a single point of contact — a trusted adviser to your company. It is a local touch with a global reach.
The KPMG Private Enterprise Global Network for Emerging Giants has extensive knowledge and experience working with the startup ecosystem. Whether you are looking to establish your operations, raise capital, expand abroad, or simply comply with regulatory requirements — we can help. From seed to speed, we’re here throughout your journey.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today