The development of new markets, rising costs, complex regulatory requirements, changes in communication and progressive digitalization are all pushing legal departments to transform. Transforming through the use of technology and automating pre-defined processes and tasks can help the legal department fulfil its obligations efficiently and with consistent quality, despite fast changing conditions. It can help organizations save time and resources so they can focus on more complex matters and greater value-creating activities.
In collaboration with highly specialized process experts, data analysts and IT experts from KPMG member firms, KPMG’s Global Legal Services professionals help organizations implement an effective digitalization strategy for their legal function which may include:
- supporting in the development of an innovation strategy
- optimizing the legal department operating model
- leveraging data analysis to assess and process of legal matters
- benchmarking best practices
- professional project management of legal projects
- managed services (e.g. digital guideline management, entity management)
- contract lifecycle management.