Governance – Family business blog
It’s often said that the typical family business goes from rags to riches and back to rags in three generations. Better governance of a family business can help improve business performance and satisfy the expectations of all family members. Please find below a list of blogs related to family business governance.
- A family constitution can increase family cohesion and business connectivity– leading to economic success
- Divorce and the unintended consequences of family governance
- Why to adopt formal governance mechanisms?
- Conflict resolution in family business
- Board of Directors and Family Council
- Are family businesses willing to offer equity to investors?
- UK family businesses reluctant to give up equity
- Keeping an eye on possible conflicts of interest
- Trend towards formal board of directors in family businesses globally