Taiwan is centrally located in the Asia-Pacific region, with Continental America across the Pacific to the east, Japan to the north, Mainland China to the west, and the emerging markets of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations to the south. Whether for shipment by sea or air, Taiwan is in an excellent position for linking to the Asia-Pacific and global markets and also the first choice for multi-national companies to set up operational headquarters in the Asia-Pacific region. The purpose of this brochure is to help investors understand Taiwan’s investment environment, investment advantages and the introduction of investment related issues, e.g. accounting, law, tax, employment matters, that can serve as a reference for investors.
- Chapter 1 Overview of Taiwan
- Chapter 2 Business Operation Environment in Taiwan
- Chapter 3 Investment in Taiwan
- Chapter 4 Doing Business in Taiwan
- Chapter 5 Employment Matters & Personal Taxation
- Chapter 6 Other Taxes