Michelle is the Co-Leader of Social Enterprise and partner of Audit Department at KPMG in Taiwan. Michelle has much experience in accounting audit. She served audit and attestation related service and provide financial statement attestation , corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews.
She also performed advisory services related to IPO , Internal control evaluation, Equity and tax structure recommended before public offering, Social business counseling, New ventures counseling and IFRS implementation advisory service. Besides, she was in charge of Casetek Holdings Limited to IPO and had affairs with listed company division projects of Pegatron Corporation and ASUSTEK Computer Inc.
Michelle received her Bachelor Degree in accounting from Soochow University in Taipei, Taiwan. Michelle is a Taiwanese Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Her specialties are at Technology, Media, Telecommunications and Consumer Markets.
Professional Service Experience
- Advisory services- Provide advisory services related IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing
- Equity and tax structure recommended before public offering.
- Advisory services- Related IPO and listing in Taiwan by Foreign Issuers.
- IFRS implementation advisory service.
- Internal control evaluation.
- Audit and attestation related service- Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews.
- New venture counseling.
- Social business counseling.
Bachelor Degree – Accounting, Soochow University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant