Kelvin has assisted multiple large enterprises with criminal, civil and administrative litigation. He specializes in tax administrative remedies, employee fraud, financial statement fraud, tax evasion, compliance with and establishment of policies in accordance with EU (GDPR) and Taiwan’s personal data protection laws, trade secret leakage and labor disputes.
In particular, he has rich experience in assisting high net worth individuals in assets management, estate tax declaration and inheritance succession; he also offers advice relating to ownership/control transfer of family business, shareholding arrangement and other disputes among shareholders.
Due to increased interest in cryptocurrency (STO/ICO) issuance and transactions in recent years, Kelvin has also assisted a number of enterprises and cryptocurrency platforms (exchange) with the issuance of cryptocurrencies and Decentralized Finance consultation.
Professional Service Experience
- Cryptocurrency (STO/ICO), Non-Fungible Token (NFT) and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) compliance consultation
- Corporate compliance consultation
- Corporate personal data protection or trade secret protection system establishment and compliance consultation
- Labor and trade secret disputes
- Civil, criminal and administrative litigation services
- Tax advisory and tax administrative remedy services
- Invited to deliver numerous speeches to industries, government agencies, NGOs and universities on topics relating to personal data protection, patent and trade secret
LL.B., National Taiwan University
LL.M., National Taiwan University
LL.M., Boston University
M.S. National Taiwan University
Taiwan Qualified Lawyer
Cryptocurrency (STO/ICO) and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) compliance consultation
Personal data protection and trade secret protection system establishment and compliance consultation
Intellectual property consultation
Civil, criminal and administrative litigation services
Corporate law consultation