Level B2, Nambawan Plaza, OPH Precinct2
Lot 24, Section 8, Granville - McGregor Street
Tel: +675 321 2022
Fax: +675 321 2780
KPMG in Papua New Guinea is committed to offering quality professional services through our business knowledge, global reach and industry experience.
Who we are
The KPMG Papua New Guinea practice was established in 1966. Today, with over 60 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Papua New Guinea. Our clients include a balanced mix of international and local clients.
What we do
KPMG in Papua New Guinea (PNG) is a leading provider of audit, tax and advisory services and offers industry insight to help organisations negotiate risks and perform in dynamic and challenging business environments:
- Audit: Our Audit practice adopts a globally consistent audit process that is designed to concentrate on the key areas of risk.
- Tax: KPMG's Tax practice proactively addresses the needs and objectives of each client, enabling them to balance compliance and value creation.
- Advisory: Advisory professionals across a range of professional disciplines assist our clients respond to growth, performance, risk management and governance challenges.
- Industry expertise: KPMG can provide an informed perspective on issues faced by both the local Papua New Guinean and global business community. Our industry knowledge enables us to address industry specific issues and opportunities. In Papua New Guinea we focus on:
- Financial Services
- Infrastructure – Transport, Power & Telecommunications
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Real Estate Advisory