Over the next decade the global financial services industry will be fundamentally transformed – reshaped by tectonic movements driven by technology, digitisation, regulation, evolving customer expectations and other disruptive forces.
In an environment where ethics, sustainability and social good are front of mind for customers, businesses, regulators and governments alike, how the industry grows over the next 10 years will truly matter.
Change will be incremental and uncertainty is here to stay. Surviving and thriving in this landscape requires a new way of thinking.
That's where KPMG can help. Our multi-disciplinary team of global professionals across audit, tax, transactions, strategy, legal, risk and management consulting provide a comprehensive suite of services, supported by our alliance partners, to provide the trusted advice and deliver the transformation our clients are seeking.
Sectors we service
KPMG works across the following industry sectors:
- IFRS 9 Classification and Measurement and Impairment
- IFRS 9 Classification and Measurement and Impairment Model Validation
- Derecognition of Financial Assets under IFRS 9
- ICAAP Validation
- Model Validation of Internal Ratings Based "IRB" Approaches
- Valuation of Derivative Financial Instruments
- Accounting for Hedging
- Fair Value Measurement under IFRS 13
- Credit Risk Rating Modeling
- Separation of Debt and Equity Components
- Financial Reporting Standard Compliance and IFRS 17
- Reserve Calculation and Review Services
- Accountable Actuarial Services
- Financial Modeling Services
- Comprehensive Review of Actuarial Processes and Results
- Support Services for M&A and Divestment Processes
- Actuarial Department Support Services
- Calculation of Compensation for Withdrawal of Support/loss of Employment
- Consulting on the Actuarial Valuation of Settlements
Get in touch
KPMG Financial Services Advisory team offers a wide range of financial risk management services. Global concern about financial risk is on the rise. In this environment, companies of all types and sizes are demanding a robust financial risk management framework that meets compliance requirements, enables better decision making and improves performance, while significant commercial and regulatory developments in the financial sector require companies to improve their financial, actuarial, risk and capital management practices. At KPMG Turkey, we help our clients in various sectors such as banks, insurance companies, asset managers, corporations and public sector to identify and analyze various risks.