Funding a business
Funding a business
We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital, from initial assessment and strategy to successful execution.
We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital.
A strategic approach to defining your capital financing objectives and understanding debt, mezzanine, and equity financing options in light of both bank and alternative capital sources is essential to sustainable growth.
Our Deal advisory practice has experienced insights and local market presence to provide holistic and conflict-free advice to match your strategic objectives. We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital, from initial assessment and strategy to successful execution. Using clear and consistent communications, we can help you develop and strengthen your position in the eyes of creditors and other capital providers.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions to develop and implement capital structuring transactions and raise capital in alignment with your goals.
- Financing strategy: How do I maximise shareholder and stakeholder value?
- Option identification and evaluation: What sources of finance (debt / equity) may be available?
- Deal execution: How do I achieve the best terms?
- Closing: How do I manage communications with creditors or investors?
- Ongoing management and stakeholder communication: How do I manage stakeholder communications to maintain lender and shareholder support?
What we can deliver:
- Definition of optimal financing structure
- Guidance throughout refinancing process
- Preparation of presentations for capital providers
- Support during due diligence process
- Negotiation of transaction documentation on client’s behalf
- Support on closing and settlement of the transaction
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia