KPMG in Pakistan provides independent audit services that can help to enhance the reliability and credibility of organization’s financial reporting.
An independent audit of financial statements is one of the foundations for the effective operation of the capital markets. Audit quality is vital for maintaining trust in the financial reporting process and the integrity of financial information.
Stakeholders require responsible opinion from independent auditors and the fundamental goal of our professionals is to provide this assurance.
Our audit is based on six key principles to help ensure optimal service for our clients in the listed, private and public sector. These are:
- Technical experience: providing transparent, credible, timely and decisive judgments.
- Focus: a prioritized approach, concentrating on mutually agreed key risks.
- Involvement: frequent communication and substantial partner involvement supports the early identification and discussion of emerging risks.
- Insight: sharing our views and observations on business performance, based on company and sector knowledge.
- Integrated: tax and technology professionals, for example, are all part of our multi-disciplinary team.
- Consistency: strong central direction brings cohesion and co-ordination of our audit team across all subsidiaries and territories.