Are you an experienced professional wanting to make a comeback to the workplace after a career break? We help talented and motivated people like you to make a smooth transition back into the business world of professional services.
We are looking for experienced female professionals:
- Who have been out of business for several years (e.g., for parenting, elderly care, voluntary work, etc.) and want to boost their employability
- Who are eager to get back into the business world in their previous field of expertise and a client-facing role
- Who are ready to invest six months as an experienced intern to upskill their technical and non-technical competencies (compensation according to skilled internship standards)
The KPMG RehireHER is an excellent opportunity to transition back into the workplace and to focus on growing your career for the future.
You can explore your options on completion – you might be considered for a permanent position at KPMG depending on the business need or use the experience and network to move on elsewhere.
Applying for the KPMG RehireHER is just like applying for any other job at KPMG. The KPMG RehireHER will start in September/October
Process for applications
- Find your fit among all open roles we have in our experienced hires section
- Click, open, and apply
- Once you receive confirmation of your application, please email us at ae-fmrecruitment@Kpmg.Com
- Please don’t forget to include your application or confirmation numbers