Our commitment to protecting and enhancing our society is apparent in the list of initiatives we have taken on over the past few years. We support various charitable organizations and At KPMG, we believe that businesses have a role to play in making the world a better place. Our commitment to local communities is one of our core values. We embrace corporate citizenship under our CSR committee’s four pillars: education, environment, inclusion & diversity, and staff health & wellbeing. Within this framework, we aim to support various charitable organizations through donations, volunteering and gifts in kind.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team in the UAE constantly works towards achieving sustainable business management.
Listed below are some of the initiatives we have participated in over the last two years:
- Education Uninterrupted, May
- 10 Million Meals, May
- Let’s support our blue-collar friends, Smart Life Foundation, April
- Dubai Cares Walk for Education, February
- Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon, January
- Emirates NBD color run, November
- Ramadan care packages and iftar volunteering, May
- Official supplier to the Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi, March
- Official sponsor of the Global Youth Leadership Summit Abu Dhabi, March
- Knowledge partner for the World Government Summit Dubai, February
- Partnership with the ADGM Academy, HRA and ADAA to develop the Pre-Audit Qualification Training framework, February
- Standard Chartered Marathon, January