Your company may not need an audit but, if it does, you can rely on us to help make the annual auditing process as smooth as possible. This includes assisting you in preparing and presenting the financial information requested by your auditor.
Dutch law requires medium-sized and large companies to have their statutory financial statements audited by a certified public auditor in the Netherlands. This can be a challenging undertaking if the right information is not available, consuming considerable amounts of management time. We facilitate the annual audit process so that your business’s audit runs as smoothly as possible.
How can we help
- Acting as your auditor’s first point of contact and managing the audit on your behalf so that the audited financial statements are filed in good order and on time with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- Providing your auditor with the financial information and documentation required to carry out an efficient audit.
- Preparing the company’s financial statements for you, whether you report under Dutch GAAP, IFRS or US GAAP.
- Aligning your auditor’s comments and adjustments for inclusion in the company’s statutory financial statements.
- If your business is part of a group that consolidates its results, we can prepare the necessary consolidation statement for you.
Engage with us
For more information, please contact Rachida Lakhal.